Personal data protection and cookies
The security of your personal data is our priority
In line with the new European legislation on the protection of personal data (GDPR regulation, effective from 25/05/2018), below you can download concise information about what personal data we process about you, based on which legal reason we process the data, for what specific purposes we it, to whom we can pass it on to and what rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Rules for cookies
- Information on the processing of personal data (PDF).
- Information on the processing of personal data - patients (PDF).
The company Centrum pochikové medicíciny Pavla Koláře, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "we"), as the operator of the website www.cpmpk.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"), hereby publishes for the users of the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Users" or "You") this notice about the cookies that are used on the Website (the "Cookie Notice" or "Notice").
Cookies (or cookie files) are text (data) files containing a small amount of information (data) which is stored on the user's computer, mobile phone or other device when visiting websites. Furthermore, with each subsequent visit to the website, the cookie files are sent back to the website (or other pages), which recognise the cookie files and thus enable the website to recognise the user's computer, mobile phone or other device.
The purpose of cookies
Cookies are used for various purposes, starting with ensuring the functionality of websites, through to enabling individualisation and personalisation of websites or statistical analyses of user behavior on websites, as well as targeting of advertising to website users.
Types of cookies
Classification of cookies in terms of duration
- In terms of duration (storage time), cookies are divided into temporary cookies (session cookies) and long-term cookies (persistent cookies).
- Temporary cookies are cookies which are activated when you open the website and are automatically deleted when you leave the website. Long-term cookies are cookies which remain stored on the user's device for the period specified in the cookie files.
Classification of cookies by origin
- In terms of origin, a distinction is made between "first party cookies" and "third party cookies".
- "First-party" cookies are cookies created by the website you are visiting, and only this website can read (recognise) this type of cookie.
- "Third party cookies", on the other hand, are cookies created by third parties (persons) which are stored on the user's device by websites (domain) other than the website the user is currently viewing. "Third-party" cookies are stored on many websites within the Internet, and the third parties (persons) who created these cookies are thus able to track users across all websites where these cookies are stored. Thanks to this, third parties (persons) can monitor, analyse and evaluate the behavior of users and provide various services to website operators (e.g. measurement of website traffic or placement of targeted advertising).
Classification of cookies in terms of function
- In terms of function, cookies can be divided into strictly essential cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and targeted cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are cookies which are absolutely necessary for the website to function. The use of strictly necessary cookies does not require the user's consent.
- Performance cookies are cookies which collect anonymous information about how users use the website, for example, which subpages are visited most often or which content users are most interested in. This information then makes it possible to improve the attractiveness and optimise the content of the website. The use of performance cookies requires the consent of the user.
- Functionality cookies are cookies which "remember" information about the user's choices and preferences (for example, username, language choice or preferred font size), and which thus increase the user comfort of websites. The use of functional cookies requires the consent of the user.
- Targeted cookies (targeting cookies) are cookies that make it possible to offer users more relevant, preferred content in a targeted manner, based on the specific interests of users. These cookies are also referred to as advertising cookies (targeted advertising cookies), because very often these cookies are used for advertising and marketing purposes (for example, for displaying targeted advertising to users). The use of targeted cookies requires the user's consent.
More information about cookies
Cookies used on our Website
The following tables contain a description of the cookies used on our website:
|Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a generic identifier used to hold user session variables.
|for the duration of the session
"Third Party" Cookies
|Third party (person)
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish between users and sessions. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish new sessions and visits. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to determine new visitors.
|for the duration of the session
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to track the visitor's movement on the site.
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to store the traffic source or campaign that led to the user's visit.
More detailed information about "third-party" cookies used on our Website can be found at the following link Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites .
Management and deactivation of cookies
At the following links you can find more detailed information on how to manage cookie settings or disable cookies in the most commonly used web browsers:
Do you have a question?
For acute problems, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone. Submitting a request via the form does not guarantee an automatic order. We will get back to you with a confirmation within one working day.
Need some advice?
222 204 304
Mon - Thurs 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
Fri 7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.